Target audience: Those new to the role of recruitment interviewing, or those who have been interviewing but without formal training.
Audience size: 4
Duration: Two days
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire, England
The Workshop discusses best practice interviewing techniques and processes.
The workshop covers the:
– Interviewing process from identifying the vacancy to post-interview activities
– Difference between a job description and a person specification
– Effective interviewing environment
– Design of an advert for maximum response
– Dos and don’ts of CV writing and presentation
– Process and practice of short-listing
– Creation of an Interview Checklist
The workshop also includes mandatory completion of an e-learning package covering Employment Law and an opportunity to carry out a live interview with a prospective employee. Afterwards, the learner receives feedback not only from their peers and tutor, but also (uniquely) the candidate they have just interviewed.